Spring is here! The flowers are not quite in full bloom, but the herb garden is definitely looking happy… and what better to do with the longer evenings than to enjoy a few deliciously herbal cocktails in the garden?
I’ve put together five simple cocktail recipes featuring rosemary, Greek basil, thyme, lemon balm, and mint. They’re fruity and beautifully aromatic – perfect for inhaling the fragrances of spring! – not to mention very pretty to look at. They’re perfect for barbeque season and beyond.
If you’re feeling in the mood to get creative with your Springtime Mixology, here is our selection of cocktail hour favourites to give you extra inspiration for your next garden party. Beautiful bottles, glassware, barware… and a wonderful book for more herbological adventures! Enjoy!
1. The Bitter Truth Violet Liqueur, via the Drink Shop
2. The Botanist Islay Dry Gin, at Harvey Nichols
3. Damson Vodka, Sipsmith
4. Decorative Grand Cocktail Shaker, Marks and Spencer
5. Wild Cocktails from the Midnight Apothecary, by Lottie Muir
6. Gold Bottle Stopper, H&M
7. LSA Haze Highball Glasses, at Selfridges
8. LSA Polka Tumblers Set, at Selfridges